Session 4 – Customer Service
Fluency Practice: Customer Service
How does customer service in your country compare to other countries you have been to or know about? Can you think about any reasons for the differences?
– Italy – we will do it tomorrow,
– China – Everything is fine, making decisions without checking
– Sweden – understand the market, fast with replacement deliveries
Do you think you are or could be good at customer service? What makes you say that?
– KVT employees have a lot of experience, good product knowledge, we can be really quick when needed which is very important for the customers,
Is the level of service in your country generally getting better or worse? If it depends, what does it depend on? What are the reasons for those changes, do you think?
– It’s getting better. Our service engineers travel to customers to solve the problems on site.
– The service of competitors is getting worse because they have no service engineers to send to the customers. They just send the parts and that’s it!
What are the most important characteristics for someone who works in customer service? Which of those personality traits do you have?
– Speed – being quick
– Must be friendly when he is at the company.
– Good Product knowledge
– Confident, to look confident,