The seven building blocks of effective arguments
Watch the video on “The 7 building blocks of effective arguments” and do the exercises to check your understanding
Language for building effective arguments
Situations for practicing building effective arguments
- Employees should be allowed to use company mobile phones for private use too.
- Employees with children should be prioritized when organizing holidays.
- Companies should pay employees for the time they attend language classes.
- Companies shouldn’t be forced to publish results of research where the results are not positive.
- The international lingua franca of business should continue to be English.
- Companies should limit use of computers to 5 hours a day in order to protect employees’ eyesight.
- Organizations should compose a company song, to be sung at the start of each day, as a motivational