With over 30 years of experience in the field of Language Training, we at O’CONNOR Language and Communication for Business pride ourselves in our dedication to our customers and fulfilling their language needs. We strive to deliver quality language training, achieve excellent results, maintain our high standard of performance, and foster life-long relationships.
If you see yourself working alongside a team of highly qualified, multinational trainers with backgrounds in a wide array of industries, we would love to hear from you.
Profile of our ideal candidate
- Native speaker language skills
- Outgoing personality
- Team player
- Awareness of and sensitivity to participants’ individuality, needs and goals
- Ability to create and/or adapt teaching material to meet these needs
- Motivation for personal Professional Development
- Dedication in maintaining and upholding the O’CONNOR company vision and mission statement, which is staying on top of providing customized training in the Ulm area
Furthermore, our ideal candidate has
- A teaching certificate
- A university degree
- Work experience
- Teaching experience in customized training in the field of Business English
- At least B1 German
What we are offering
- Flexible hours
- Fair pay at a competitive rate
- A highly qualified, experienced and motivated team of trainers
- Regular Professional Development sessions
- Training support
- A vast range of teaching resources
- A fast-growing and extensive e-Learning Platform for trainer support
- Excellent administrative team
- Regular social events
At O’CONNOR, we believe a trainer should feel appreciated and supported throughout their journey, a true member of an excellent team, working toward a common goal.
Give us a call on 0731/3600621 or send in your application using the form below. Please paste your CV and Letter of Motivation into the body of the email as we only accept attachments after initial contact. We look forward to hearing from you.