Von uns erhalten Sie eine reiche Vielfalt an Business und Technical English Trainings sowie Kurse in anderen Sprachen. Ob als Live-Online, Präsenz oder Blended Learning Training – bei uns finden Sie immer das Richtige.
Sie haben Fragen, möchten einen Kurs buchen oder finden nicht den passenden Titel für Ihre Bedürfnisse? Dann freuen wie uns über eine Kontaktaufnahme von Ihnen.
Hier eine kleine Auswahl unserer Kurse:
Telephoning with confidence
Take our “Telephoning with Confidence” course to be able to communicate with more confidence and fluency when telephoning in English.
- Start the call confidently
- Understand your telephone partner successfully
- Using the right language appropriately
- Developing positive relationships on the phone
Successful Email Communication
Take our “Successful Email Communication” course to improve your ability to write professional emails in English.
- Structure your emails professionally
- Build positive working relationships
- Adapt the tone and style of your writing for any situation
- Professional emails for different business situations
Perfect your Presentations
Take our “Perfect your Presentations” course to improve the language and the impact of your presentations in English.
- Optimize the structure of your presentation
- Start and finish with impact
- Make your message memorable
- Adapt your presentation to audiences from different cultures
- Deal confidently with difficult questions
Engaging Online Presentations
Take our “Engaging Online Presentations” cpurse to learn the essential language you need to give engaging online presentations in English, to different audiences.
- Deal with challenges of online platforms
- Create visually attractive presentations using images, graphs and short but effective text
- Engage your audience successfully
Take our “Successful Meetings” course to improve your ability to lead and participate in meetings in English.
- Organize & lead meetings effectively, involve others & deal with difficult participants
- Participate in a meeting confidently
- Learn specific language for different meetings (projects, weekly…)
Take our “Effective Negotiations” course to improve your ability to negotiate in English.
- Structure a negotiation to achieve your goals
- Exchange positions and both identify common ground and differences
- Present arguments effectively, deal with differences and conflict
- Close the gap to reach an agreement
English for Socialising and Networking
Take our “English for Socialising and Networking” course to improve your small talk and networking skills in English.
- Make successful contact and breaking the ice
- Choose appropriate small talk topics
- Talk confidently about your company and your job, skills and qualities
- Networking and cultural differences
Take our “English Grammar and Usage” course to improve your English grammar and discover out how to use the language in the correct way.
- Polish up your grammar e.g. tenses, conditionals, modal verbs, prepositions, adjectives and adverbs
- Avoid typical mistakes e.g. by and until, current and actual, borrow and lend etc.
Listening, Understanding and Vocabulary Building
Take this course to improve your understanding of spoken English.
- Listen to recordings and watch videos to improve your understanding
- Build your vocabulary with questions and exercises
- Focus on specific accents such as Chinese, Indian, French and American.
Reading, Understanding and Vocabulary Building
Take our “Reading, Understanding and Build your Vocabulary” course to improve your understanding of written English.
- Read interesting articles and check understanding
- Build your vocabulary with targeted practice
- Understand different expressions
- Understand cultural differences
English for Trade Fairs
Take our “English for Trade Fairs” course to improve your ability to network with potential customers at trade fairs.
- Expand your trade fair vocabulary
- Practice organising the stand
- Network with visitors, promote your company and your products
- Socialize successfully at bars and restaurants
English for Business Trips
Take our “English for Business Trips” course to improve your fluency and confidence in English when traveling.
- Arrange a trip with confidence
- Get around the airport and hire your car successfully
- Check in and out of your hotel efficiently
- Successful small talk in restaurants and bars
English for HR
Take our “English for HR” course to improve your ability to be an effective HR Business partner in English.
- Job ads, applications and interviewing in English
- Negotiate contracts with confidence
- Negotiating pay, discussing pay statements & expanding other HR specific vocabulary
English for Manufacturing
Take our “English for Manufacturing” course to improve your ability to communicate in English in job-specific situations.
Content includes discussing the following areas with confidence and fluency:
- Production processes
- Health and safety
- Planning production schedules, logistics and stock
English for Purchasing
Take our “English for Purchasing” course to improve your ability to communicate in English in job-specific situations.
- Sourcing and interviewing potential suppliers
- Writing a tender
- Negotiate terms, conditions and contracts confidently
- Build relationships successfully
English for Sales
Take our “English for Sales” course to improve your ability to communicate in English in job-specific situations.
- Call potential customers with confidence
- Talk about features and benefits fluently
- Negotiate terms and conditions and contracts
- Build relationships successfully
English for Accounting and Finance
Take our “English for Accounting and Finance” course to improve your ability to communicate in English in job-specific situations.
- Discuss balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cashflow and liquidity successfully
- Discuss and value fluently
- Write financial reports accurately
English for Job Applications
Take our “English for Job Applications” course to maximize the impact and perfect the style your job applications and interviews in English.
- Make your CV stand out from the crowd
- Express German terminology so that it is understood internationally
- Answer the question behind the question in interviews