This module, consisting of 5 units, will not only teach you all the essential language you need, to give successful presentations in English, you will also learn how to adapt your presentations to use in different situations and with different cultures.
After this module, you will be able to:
- Give your presentation a clear structure
- Open your presentation with impact
- Describe visuals such as graphs and pictures
- Give your presentation a powerful conclusion
- Handle questions with confidence
This module may be used as a supplement to your course with a trainer, as preparation or homework, or as a stand alone course to do on your own.
You can listen to any text in your course. Just use your mouse to highlight the text you want to hear and press the arrow and your text will play!
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 80
- Assessments Yes
Structure a presentation
Conclusion / Ending a presentation