This module, consisting of 7 units, will not only teach you all the essential language you need to have meetings in English, you will also learn how to adapt what you say to use in different situations and with different cultures.
After this module, you will have the proper language to:
- Organise meetings
- Make small talk before a meeting or during a break
- Start a meeting effectively as a chairperson
- Lead a meeting successfully keeping it on track and involving others
- Participate in a meeting confidently
- Learn specific language for virtual meetings
This module may be used as a supplement to your course with a trainer, as preparation or homework, or as a stand alone course to do on your own.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 233
- Assessments Yes