This module, consisting of 2 units, will not only teach you the essential language you need to write successful emails in English, you will also learn how to adapt what you say to use in different situations and with different cultures.
After this module, you will be able to:
- Structure your emails and complete typical email tasks
- Answer and better understand emails on a variety of topics
- Communicate email messages appropriately and clearly
- Develop positive working relationships via email
This module may be used as a supplement to your course with a trainer, as preparation or homework, or as a stand alone course to do on your own.
You can listen to any text in your course. Just use your mouse to highlight the text you want to hear and press the arrow and your text will play!
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 107
- Assessments Yes
Basic Email Structure
Don't overcommunicate by email. Make good use of subject lines. Keep messages clear and brief. Be polite. Check your tone. Proofread.
- Making small talk
- Making Arrangements
- Making Arrangements Quiz
- Giving Good or Bad news
- Giving Good or Bad news Quiz
- Making a Request and Requesting a Response
- Complaints and requests quiz
- Offering Help
- Checking Understanding
- Checking Understanding and Offering Help Quiz
- Writing an Out of Office Reply